Testing adhesion or bond strength of the coating to the subtrate is imperative for successful coating procedures.
Elcometer 106 Pull off Adhesion Tester
The Elcometer 106 adhesion tester - easy to operate and fully portable, provides a numerical value for adhesion. Applications include: paint or plasma spray on bridge decking, coatings on steel, aluminium or concrete, etc.
- Comes in a carrying case - ideal for site tests
- Hand operated so you don't have to worry about a power supply!
Elcometer 109 Tensile Adhesion Tester
The Elcometer 109 Push off Tensile Adhesion Tester provides the operator with a means of carrying out a simple pass/fail test of the adhesion of the coating against a specification limit.
- Easy to use
- No Calibration required
- Colour coded certified tensile dollies
- Robust and lightweight
- Adapter available to allow use with the P.A.T. tester according to (Norwegian) NORSOK Standard M-501
* Non-destructive if coating is within specification and the tensile dolly breaks. Only a small button remains on the surface which can be sheared off.
102, Dattar Mansion, C.S. Marg, Vakola Bridge, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400055, India